MTR 3000 Repeater
Call for Price
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, MOTOTRBO™ delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, enhanced battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry’s largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO™ is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF, VHF, and 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands, MTR3000 is 100-watt, continuous duty base station/repeater that operates in digital mode in MOTOTRBO™ Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Connect Plus systems. In addition, the MTR3000 can also operate in analog mode for conventional and LTR® /PassPort™ trunking systems.
MTR3000 Standard Features:
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO™ digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages
- Integrated 100W Power Amplifier and AC/DC Power Supply afford minimized cabling, rack space, expense and overall complexity
- Supports UHF, VHF, and 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands
MTR2000 Upgrade Available
- MTR2000 stations can easily be upgraded to MTR3000 with an upgrade kit
MTR3000 Programmed In MOTOTRBO™ Mode Provides:
- Two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA
- 6.25e compliance
- Division of an existing channel into two talk paths, delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus multi-site trunking to extend the coverage and expand the capacity of your system
- MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Plus single-site trunking to expand the capacity of your system
- MOTOTRBO™ IP Site Connect to extend the coverage of your system
- Transmit interrupt capability to help prioritize critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
- Dynamic mixed mode capability which allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode
- IP Repeater Programming enables the use of Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
- Digital Telephone Interconnect enables communication between radios and landline or mobile phones
MOTOTRBO™ Repeater Spec Sheet
MOTOTRBO™ Repeater Spec Sheet.
MTR3000 Base Station/Repeater Specifications
MTR3000 is a MOTOTRBO™ integrated voice and data base station/repeater designed to meet the requirements of small public safety, utilities and professional organizations.
MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus
MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus multi-site digital trunking is a two-way radio system that enables you to accommodate the high volume, wide area communication that’s required for your business.
User Guides and Manuals
TDMA Technology: Bringing Increased Capacity and Functionality to Digital Two-Way Radio
TDMA technology white paper: Bringing increased capacity and functionality to professional digital two-way radio.
The Future of Professional Two-Way Radio: Digital
Mobility Enabled Access (MEA) technology is a high performance, scalable ad hoc network solution that has been deployed extensively in mobile data and public safety applications. MeshConnex software delivers MEA technology as a portable, scalable software solution that can be integrated into a variety of market applications. Its low footprint and operating system independence mean that it can be applied to sensor and personal area networks, while its inherent robustness and self-healing routing capabilities make it ideally suited for industrial applications and homeland security.